An other exciting event that kept me away from my art supplies was getting invited to participate in the second show at the reopened Live Worms Gallery in North Beach. For those unfamiliar, Live Worms (once upon a time a hardware store with a live worm tank for local fishermen) has been a well-loved gathering space for artsy types for many years. Here’s a glimpse of opening day. I have 6 of my Mixed Media pieces there and there are 11 more artists showing. Certainly worth visiting if you’re so inclinded. Opening hours are Tuesday 3-6 and Wednesday through Sunday 1 – 6. It’s at 1345 Grant Avenue, and I’ll be there on and off so let me know if you’d like to meet there.
- It’s December Already!
- AUGUST 2021
- June and July
- May 2021 – Spring is here; Restaurants are Open; and I have lots of art on gallery walls…
- April Activities
- March and a bit
- February Clearup
- Abstract and Whimsical heading to North Beach
- And on to something new…
- Artful Gifting 2020
- The El Rey Theater
- So, I’ve Gone Square-Happy
- In the Galleries for November
- Post Open Studio – Time to Catch my Breath
- Back to Abstracts and prepping for my Art Season (!)
- July was a quilt kind of month
- And then it was June
- COVID Month 3
- And as the world falls apart, there are scraps of silver linings
MORE THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW:
- PLEASE CHECK OUT MY
FACEBOOK ART PAGE!