Moving along in my art journey, I challenged myself to create a series using a very limited palette until I ran out of 10 inch squares. I finished the fifth one today – a bit into April, but I’m please with what I did and how I felt as I was doing them. I settled on earthy tones, ochre with some red plus black and white. The fun was not knowing where I was going with each one of them until well towards the end. The problem solving of balancing color, shape light and dark and many other opposites was very pleasurable. These four I think make a nice set.
Next project – still unknown, but I bought some 12″ squares this time.