My ‘noirish’ photograph of the gentrified-into-oblivion Retox Lounge which used to be in my neighborhood, left the SFWA Gallery on Valentine’s Day weekend to go to a new home, somewhere in the East Bay. I never actually ventured into the Retox (maybe the red velvet and skulls in the window put me off), but I’m glad it’s iconic presence will continue on someone’s wall.
- March and a bit
- February Clearup
- Abstract and Whimsical heading to North Beach
- And on to something new…
- Artful Gifting 2020
- The El Rey Theater
- So, I’ve Gone Square-Happy
- In the Galleries for November
- Post Open Studio – Time to Catch my Breath
- Back to Abstracts and prepping for my Art Season (!)
- July was a quilt kind of month
- And then it was June
- COVID Month 3
- And as the world falls apart, there are scraps of silver linings
- White Hat fell in love
- Music Art goes to the Bayview
- Several Pieces in Edge of Frame Gallery
- National Exposure!
- The Red Leaf at Infinity Towers
MORE THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW:
- PLEASE CHECK OUT MY
FACEBOOK ART PAGE!