I was pleased to be notified that one of my favorite abstracts, The Red Leaf, would be one of the pieces going to SF’s Infinity Towers Community for a three-month stint in their ground floor area. In case any readers live there are visiting a friend, it’s hanging in the corridor between reception and the elevator.
- March and a bit
- February Clearup
- Abstract and Whimsical heading to North Beach
- And on to something new…
- Artful Gifting 2020
- The El Rey Theater
- So, I’ve Gone Square-Happy
- In the Galleries for November
- Post Open Studio – Time to Catch my Breath
- Back to Abstracts and prepping for my Art Season (!)
- July was a quilt kind of month
- And then it was June
- COVID Month 3
- And as the world falls apart, there are scraps of silver linings
- White Hat fell in love
- Music Art goes to the Bayview
- Several Pieces in Edge of Frame Gallery
- National Exposure!
- The Red Leaf at Infinity Towers
MORE THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW:
- PLEASE CHECK OUT MY
FACEBOOK ART PAGE!